After breakfast, your chauffer will pick you up at the hotel.
Accompanied by a style expert, you will privately discover an impressive selection of tissues, colours and textures at the most recognised Spanish haute couture fabrics producer atelier founded in the earl’s XIX – a point of reference for fashion both nationally and internationally.
This magnificence experience continues with a visit to the most renowned historical collection of Catalan Art Nouveau jewellery –of a jeweller founded to serve the city’s elite since 1800.
Finally we will open for you the doors of the Circulo del Liceo, an old-school English-style private club for members only, founded in 1847. In company of a specialist guide you will discover its bourgeois essence with an exquisite art collection of paintings and sculptures, followed by a lunch at the members–only restaurant.
- At 10 a.m. our plush vintage vehicle will collect you from your hotel. From here, enjoy a drive to the fabric showroom through the most emblematic streets of the city, accompanied by a stylist who will be your guide throughout the visit.
- Once at the showroom, a member of the production team will present the various types of material and talk you through how they are worked and how the business went on to gain international recognition.
- Having learnt about the materials and which of them are best suited to you, you will be given the opportunity to select a series of garments to be made in the atelier of your hotel. Our stylist will then accompany you to a jewellery shop with almost 200 years of history, a classic haunt of the Catalan bourgeoisie and another Modernista gem in its own right.
- At about 1 p.m., you will reach the exclusive private club known as Círculo del Liceo where you will discover its superb collection of representative period pieces.
- Once the tour is completed you will be invited to enjoy an exquisite lunch at the club restaurant.
This experience begins at 10 a.m. at the Gossypium reception and ends at 4 p.m. back at your hotel.
- This experience requires at least 48 hours prior to be enjoyed.
- The experience is available from Monday to Saturday, except national bank holidays.
- The minimum age is 16 years.
- We recommend smart attire. Men must wear a jacket and preferably a tie.
- Please inform us of any allergies or intolerances, in order for us to take them into account when planning lunch.
- Transfers to and from Cotton House Hotel in a vintage car.
- The tour through Barcelona, transfers between locations and petrol.
- An English-speaking style expert.
- The above-mentioned visits.
- Food and drink at Círculo del Liceo.