Once you land, a luxury vehicle will be waiting to whisk you away to your helicopter. The flight will afford you privileged views of Barcelona and will then pass over the mountain of Montserrat ending in central Catalonia.
There, guided by experts, you will enjoy a unique experience combining nature and gastronomy; a journey of fragrances and unique sensations.
- In the morning a vehicle will pick you up at the harbour and take you to the helipad located within the port complex.
- In no time, you will be flying towards Montserrat to enjoy a privileged view of the sacred mountain. A flight to allow you to appreciate the totally atypical form of the terrain, as well as enjoying a unique bird’s-eye perspective of the famous monastery.
- The flight will last approximately three quarters of an hour, and pass over the inland areas of Pla de Bages I Solsonès, ending at the Hotel la Vella Farga which is set in the middle of bout 400 hectares of nature.
- There, a botanical expert will be waiting to accompany you around the area and point out the most characteristic plants of the region: Learn about their properties and collect them for use later on. In Autumn, you will discover the local mushrooms as well as learning how to find them.
- When this is over, the hotel chef will be waiting to prepare a variety of typical local dishes.
This experience lasts about six hours.
- The experience is available from Monday to Friday
- The minimum age is 16 years.
- It is recommended you dress comfortably.
- If you suffer from any food allergies or intolerance kindly notify us in advance so we can take this into account for lunch.
- Transfers to and from the port of Barcelona.
- The helicopter flight.
- The botanical expert.
- Internal transfers
- The activity in the hotel with the chef.
- Lunch, wines and drinks at the hotel.