When you land, a luxury vehicle will be waiting to take you to Torre Bellesguard, a classic Catalan-art-nouveau building, designed by the world-renowned Antoni Gaudí. Although little known, it is truly a unique example of his work.
Here, you will experience unique sensations through of music and wine, and learn about the composition of each wine and its history. An unforgettable experience for the senses and a truly unique way to connect with Barcelona.
- In the morning a vehicle will collect you at the harbour and, after a magnificent drive through the centre of Barcelona, you will reach Torre Bellesguard.
- Upon arrival, you will be met by your guide – a connoisseur of wine and food pairing who won 1st prize in junior wine pairing at European level in Paris in 2008 – who will lead you through the tasting.
- Spend approximately two hours visiting the various areas of this Gaudí masterpiece and allow your senses to discover the essence of a wine through music.
- After the tasting, you can enjoy an ensemble of gourmet creations prepared by a chef renowned for his Catalan cuisine.
- At around 03.00h pm you will be accompanied back to the port.
This experience lasts about six hours.
- The experience is available from Monday to Friday
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- It is recommended you dress comfortably.
- If you suffer from any food allergies or intolerance kindly notify us in advance so we can take this into account for lunch.
- Transfers to and from the port of Barcelona.
- The drive through the centre of Barcelona to Torre Bellesguard.
- A bilingual specialist in food and wine pairings.
- A musician
- Access to Torre Bellesguard.
- Lunch, wines and drinks at Torre Bellesguard.